Thursday, June 15, 2006

I hate ESPN

This is not a new concept. Many people have stated how much they hate ESPN. Today was the day I finally had enough.

We've had a on again off again relationship for a while but today was the end. If you are a dame and don't watch ESPN - my relationship with them is a little like Ross and Rachel with a bit of Joey thrown in. ( Sorry - I shouldn't call chicks dames... How about skirts?)

I bean to despise ESPN this year when they were doing a "best team ever" playoff with college football teams. Somehow they decided the 2005 USC Trojans were one of the best ever. Never mind the fact they would be sodomized my Vince Young and UT on national TV. Stupid.

Sportscenter hasn't been right since Keith and Craig left.

Chris Berman - "back back back" shut up! The stupid freakin nicknames were once funny - but now just stupid. More on this fat head in a minute.

Stuart Scott: Booya! So urban - so hip. So 1995. Dude your lazy eye is freakin me out. Somebody please smack him to make it stop!

They show crappy regional games instead of good national games ( mostly during college football)

All of their stupid sports-entertainment a talk shows. Except PTI that show rules!

Creating the TO mess. Stop being like FOX. Just report the news don't try to make it.

Lee Corso. nuff said my friends.

Rush Limbaugh

Allowing Michael Irvin to get anywhere near a microphone.

The final straw came today while watching the US Open. I had the misfortune of hearing Chris Berman's loud ass voice in a hushed format. The man has no business doing golf. He is the worst golf commentator ever. I was waiting for him to drop some lame stupid nick name on some guy. "Ohh will it be the Lady or the Tiger Woods" or some crap like that. I was waiting for a loud "WHOOP" when a putt lips out. He sucks!

I'm still very upset by this. I may have to take a day and recover before working on this blog anymore. Berman covering Golf? It just ain't right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hairwoman said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I feel your pain.

Peace out, Batman.

Wed Jun 28, 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Like LHagen, I'm clueless here. But it's damned funny reading!

Sun Jul 09, 08:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home